Key responsibilities of this role comprises of the following
Strong technical contributor to the team.
Design and implementation in the area of cloud computing and a wide and growing open source ecosystem to build out product features/ support them.
Continuous improvements to the current platform to improve the design, scalability and reliability.
Explore Big Data ecosystem and bring in new ideas/ innovation to the table.
Lead a team of 4-5 big data engineers
Education Required: B.E./ B.Tech / Masters in Computer Science, strong in academics and good aptitude, excellent communication skills with a flair to learn quickly.
7 to 8 years of experience including 3 to 4 years on Hadoop, Cloud (AWS) and Big data ecosystem areas.
Skills And Knowledge Required
• Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, analytical skills, data structures and design patterns
• Experience in refactoring and re-engineering of enterprise… systems and good understanding of functional aspects
• Experience working with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and Data Warehousing
• Experience with Enterprise Java
• Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Nosql , Kafka and other big data tech.
• Strong programming skills in Java/ Python and shell scriptingskills-Qualifications-ME/M.Tech, MCA, BE/B.TechExperience-3+ Years