Big Data Engineer
Noida, Uttar Pradesh (+1 other)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, coding, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting big data-oriented software applications. Responsible for the ingestion, maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases, and troubleshoots any existent issues.
· Implements, troubleshoots, and optimizes distributed solutions based on modern big data technologies like Storm, Spark, Elastic Search, Storm, Kafka, Hadoop, Nifi, etc. in both an on premise and cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
· Define and build large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision making within the business.
· Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
· Study data… identify patterns, make sense out of it and convert it to algorithms.
· Designs and plans BI, and other Visualization Tools capturing and analyzing data from multiple sources to make data-driven decisions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots solutions.
· Keep up with industry trends and best practices, advising senior management on new and improved data engineering strategies that will drive departmental performance leading to improvement in overall improvement in data governance across the business, promoting informed decision-making, and ultimately improving overall business performance.
Skills and Experiences:
· Programming languages: Java, Python MUST. Good to have a knowledge of C
· Experience with Spark & Hadoop development
· Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem components like MapReduce, Spark, HBase and, Ranger and Sentry.
· NoSQL database experience with any one of the platform such as Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis required
· Experience with machine learning algorithms, predictive & text analytics is a huge plus.
· Good to have experience with DevOps & Dockerization
Algoscale focuses on Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in Noida. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.algoscale.com or find them on LinkedIn