Big Data Developer
Swiss Himmel outsourcing Pvt LTD.
We are seeking a Big Data Senior Developer/Engineer to join a growing, high-visibility team for one of our MNC customer.
Requirement is for Swiss Himmel Bangalore/India Office.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to apply cutting-edge technologies related to data lake and cloud solutioning.
• Part of the core team in building the Enterprise Data Lake for the customer
• Distributed file systems and storage technologies (HDFS, HBase, Hive, Kudu)
• Large-scale distributed data analytic platforms and compute environments (Spark, Map/Reduce)
• Streaming technologies such as Kafka
• Programming language such as Scala, Python
• Data ingestion tools like Qlik Replicate, Apache NiFi
• Remote working option
In this role you will get opportunities to :
• Work with IT and Business teams spanning global organisation
Support and Operations
• Perform investigations and spikes with new technologies to understand their relevance to the growing platform (dashboards… performance analysis and monitoring, data management, deployment optimization)
• Provide support for current data lake applications and transfer knowledge to the finance data platform
• Work on cloud movement of the data lake platform You Offer:
• 6+ years’ experience in Enterprise IT with recent 3+ years in Big Data Projects
• Experienced level knowledge of Hadoop components such as HDFS, HBase, Spark, Hive, Kafka, NiFi
• Experience of working and applying Agile methodology on large projects
• Experience on DevOps and with deployment toolsets such as SVN, Git
• Excellent analytical skills and attitude to translate requirements into technical solutions
• Dedicated individual with a solution-driven attitude
• Data warehousing and Cloud experience would be considered a plus
details : http://community.swisshimmel.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10622&sid=738256b703b454e7cad2a8922372da0c
Job Type: Full-time