Big Data Developer
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
What You’ll do:
• Design and develop high performance, fault tolerant data processing applications.
• Investigate best tools/frameworks to build extensible frameworks.
• Collaborate with other teams on core architectural enhancements.
• Monitor and optimize data pipeline/applications.
• Document and discuss technical designs, and help in release planning.
• Focus on improving team efficiency by utilizing reusable frameworks and reducing technical debt.
• Work closely with Business, QA & Operations team to triage issues.
What makes you a great fit:
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, debugging and testing large scale distributed applications with 3 years of hands on experience on big data technologies.
• Good understanding of software design principles and building efficient data pipelines and proficient in Java.
• Hands on experience in building streaming and batch processing systems.
• Experience with multiple data stacks – Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra… HBase, Redis, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and prioritize critical tasks.
• Applies innovation and creativity to provide solutions for complex problems in a time sensitive and fast-paced environment