Big Data Administrator
Mumbai, Maharashtra (+1 other)
Taglr is India’s first and most innovative product search platform.. Consumers and enterprises
will use Taglr to quickly search for products from different types of buyers and ecommerce
stores. As a business, our aim is to organize India’s retail and ecommerce data.
About the Role
Taglr is hiring a Big Data Admin to join our Product Development team in our Mumbai Office. As
a Big Data Admin you will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation,
operations, and ongoing management of multiple Big Data tools within Taglr
Responsibilities and Tasks
– Design and deploy scalable Big Data solutions and environments in support of multiple
– Ensure system availability through monitoring and tuning of system resources and capacity,
system upgrades and migrations, backup and recovery, and review of system logs.
– Participate and resolve problems through root cause analysis, data and system investigation,
debugging and testing.
… Evaluate and introduce technology tools and processes to streamline operation of the data
– Collaborate with system team, developer team and data teams to make sure that all the big
data applications are highly available and performing as expected.
– 4-7 years of experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Yarn, HDFS,
Cassandra, Flume etc for deployment and data integrations.
– Experience with AWS technologies such as S3, Lambda, etc or related cloud technologies
– Proven track record of architecting, designing, implementing and optimizing data pipelines and
– Expertise with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, Java, Perl, or Scala.
– Good to have experience in tool Integration, automation, configuration management using tools
like Chef, Puppet, Git
– Good communication skills, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment
and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
Required skills: Kafka, Spark, NoSQL databases, Hadoop, Shell scripting, Python, Solr, Agile
Please send below mentioned details if you want to take this ahead and mention the best time to contact you for a quick chat.
Best contact number –
Relevant experience in Big Data administration –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –
Your Current Location –
Are you comfortable with our company location –
(Andheri East, Chakala, Mumbai)
Taglr Technologies focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that’s between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.taglr.com