AutoCAD Drafter Responsibilities:
• Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
• Developing product designs from scratch.
• Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
• Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
• Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
• Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
• Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
• Finalizing AutoCAD models.
• Presenting models to clients.
• Completing job reports.
AutoCAD Drafter Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies.
• Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter.
• Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
• Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
• Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
• Excellent technical design skills.
• Good communication skills.
• A… keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
• Ability to project manage.
create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client