Associate Games Designer
SummaryTo design and develop C++ based tools that support game design for Class 2 ,,Games for Washington CDS market, NYL, HHR markets across different EGM and be responsible for ensuring high quality standards of games being delivered.
This position works independently but with oversight and support from a project leader or senior statistician.What you’ll do
The Statistician/Mathematician designs and develops tools that support game design for class 2, ATLS, NYL and HHR markets.
This position works independently but with oversight and support from a project leader or senior statistician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• In depth understanding of probability.
• Programming language skills in C++ or C#
• Good to have experience in Creating efficient math tools using C++/C#
• Analyze and project large game data
• Ability to complete assignments without supervision
• Develop reports to illustrate the results and findings to others
• Work with others to develop game prototypes and… tools
• Perform analysis of Casino and Test Lab inquires of game play characteristics
• Maintain, update, and organize pay tables and related information
• Perform other duties as assignedWhat we’re looking for
Bachelor’s degree in Comp. Science/mathematics/statistics
. 0-6 years industry experienceWhy Aristocrat?
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate