Android Native Developer
About Exa Protocol
Exa Protocol is a peer-to-peer distributed file system that enables humans to store their data on a decentralized storage network built using mobile devices. With Exa Protocol, there is no single point of failure and offers high-speed file retrieval and storage.
With the mobile-first approach people who do not have the means to harness the power of decentralization and blockchain will be able to do it for the first time. This, in a true sense, will be the democratization of blockchain technology.
Qualifications: (not all need to be met)
• Min. 2 Yrs of experience.
• You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK.
• Past experience in WebRTC and P2P system design.
• You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
• Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
•… Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Familiarity with various testing tools
• You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will be required to implement a ‘mobile compatible’ blockchain in domain-specific language for ZK-SNARKS.
• Write networking relayers that enable communication between blockchains and ZK-Provers.
• Write exceptional documentation.
CTC: Rs. 1,000,000 – Rs. 1,800,000
Location: Delhi NCR + Remote