Android Developer Jobs in Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka (+1 other)
• For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
• For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store.
• For FREND: Worked with FREND (a non profit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
• For Google: Worked with Google on multiple projects in the mobile domain
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement related documentation and writing hi-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real world mobile products that have launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a… remote role, you would need to be self motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
• Build great native and cross platform applications using industry best practices
• Analyse, debug and solve complex technical issues
• Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
• Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
• Show ownership on feature delivery
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
• Should have at least 1 years of work experience in native Android
• Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
• Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin
• Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures and database design.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in EnglishQualifications-BCA, BE/B.Tech, Other Course