What You Will Do
• Job Responsibilities & middot Design, develop and maintain apps and apps framework components for in-vehicle smart phone applications ·
• Plan the development tasks preferably using Scrum. · Produce and maintain well-documented code · Debug and fixing of bug · Perform code reviews · Perform unit testing (manual and automated)
What You Need
• Job Specification: Developer/Senior Developer (Android App Development)
• Experience Minimum 3-5 years experience as development engineer in the area of mobile SW Android developer with good experience with Android application Android framework Android services and platform. Language: C++ / Java.
• Good to have experience of working with Bluetooth, WiFi and socket based programming
• Expert level skills in Android Programming Expert level knowledge in Core Java with OOPS concepts and design patterns.
• Expert level knowledge in designing and consuming SOAP/Rest based interfaces Good team player, experience in mentoring… fresh/inexperienced developers
• Extensive experience using Version Control systems like GIT/SVN and planning basic branching and merging
• Ability to write production quality code and to work from and maintain existing code-bases Knowledge on Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence will be preferred.
• Good knowledge in animation and 2D graphics programming in Android Experience in project planning using Scrum is a plus. Scrum master certification will be a big plus