New Delhi, Delhi (+1 other)
We are on the lookout for our next awesome Android Developer to join our young team and deliver brilliant and trendsetting Android mobile applications.
This role will provide many opportunities to lend your experience to shaping, defining, and tweaking all of our key systems as we scale beyond hundreds of thousands of users.
We’re a young start-up with 100K+ happy customers & backed by Global Superangels Forum (GSF India) with top executives from , People Group (), Myntra, Flipkart, PayTM among others as investors. We have an incredibly open environment encouraging innovation from all corners of the company & would encourage only driven & ambitious people to apply.
What you’ll do:
• Build and Deploy an App
• Build and deploy tools to ensure the health and reliability of PosterGully app
• You will build Android mobile products that define the future of creative industry globally
• Android platform 0-3 yrs experience
• Experience with Android SDK
•… Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Should have worked on design & development, preferably in a big project
• Must have Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android Native SDK
• Expertise in UI Layout designing, Slide menus, Flip Views, Gestures, Autocompletes, Widgets.
• Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Android framework itself (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc)
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Must have Published Native Apps on Google Play Store
Location: New Delhi
Nice to haves:
• Start-up experience
• Experience in App Development
• Track record of open source contributions
• Excellent organizational, time, and self-management skills
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, often under tight deadlines
• Can work both independently and as part of a team
• Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with non-technical colleagues
Why join us?
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic fast growing start-up wanting to grow even faster!
• Very competitive salary and Equity Stock Options (ESOPs) based on the profile and years of experience. We did $XXX,000 in GMV last ., and growing rapidly, thus offering potential for uncapped earnings based on performance.
• Work on a killer business idea with a fantastic team with a spirit of fun and mischief!
• Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi-functional, tightly-knit teams of smart folks
• Flexible hours & work environment
• Your work is appreciated by thousands of users daily
• No dress code: wear shorts, sandals or whatever
• Free company sponsored lunch, regular parties and beer!
• Company Bonus Program. Your total annual compensation is directly tied to our company’s well being. We are all in the same boat and we want you to help us raise the tide.
• Suggest Your Own. We are adding benefits all the time. Help us build a great business, and reap the rewards alongside us