What Makes You A Great Fit :
• Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
• Expertise with Java, the Android SDK, and common open-source libraries used in native application development.
• Strong understanding of Android design patterns, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, and multithreading.
• Have published one or more applications in an Android marketplace.
• Understand the tradeoffs between design and performance.
What You’ll do:
• Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the experience for the Android platform
• Own end-to-end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)
• Design and develop efficient reusable components.
• Identify and remedy performance bottlenecks.
• Identify and communicate best practices for Android development.