Analyst – Finance
BCG, Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for managing project budgeting and receivable process, along with DSO improvement and providing leverage to the Finance Manager and Team Leader.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Understand the commercials of client contracts, raise invoices as per contract & respond promptly to all the client invoice related queries.
Maintaining client finance relationships, understand client’s payment process thoroughly and co-ordinate with client on payments for timely collection.
Drive the process of conducting regular review calls for clients with issues related to Accounts receivable/Budgets.
Prepare project budget reports and share with relevant stakeholders for cases and projects.
• Tracking and preparing MIS for Monthly DSO.
• To work extensively on various reporting tools and ERP system (Time and billing system, Oracle and Business Objects) related to finance domain.
• Maintaining all the MIS related to unbilled invoices, client receivables, DSO.
• Liaise with… overseas BCG Time & Billing administrators with regards to client invoicing and receivable requirements.
• Respond to adhoc requests from Management – this may involve analysis and interpretation of data related to the ERP systems through the use of Business Objects and excel analysis.
• Follow up with project team and clients for the payments, escalation in case of overdue AR and WIP on weekly and monthly basis.
• To ensure proper accounting of cash and TDS in system.
• Support the Team leader with preparation of reports/ PowerPoint presentation related to receivable.
• Ensure audit for the relevant accounts from receivable perspective.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Graduate / Post Graduate in any field
• Graduate/Post-graduate with 2 – 6 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable and budgeting.
• Proficiency in desktop applications and financial systems and ERP.
• Must have worked extensively on Windows OS and the following software applications: MS Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint, Oracle or any other large financial systems environment/ERP.
• Should have experience of working in an MNC environment, especially in the core areas of work described above.
• Should have the personality and drive to be able to interact across functions and levels to be able to carry out his/her job responsibilities.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal are important.
• Ability to articulate his/her point across to the other person effectively and efficiently.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Members of our finance team are responsible for preserving the intellectual capital, assets, and integrity of BCG. We make a decisive impact on the firm’s direction, performance, and risk-management models. Finance jobs include accounting and reporting, planning and analysis, tax and treasury, financial systems, payroll, and executive compensation