ACN – Applied Intelligence – GCP – Data Science – 07
Accenture is a leading global professional services company
with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and
specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive,
Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology
and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human
ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to
create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
Organization: Accenture Applied Intelligence
Position: CDM – DS
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Capability – Customer Analytics – CDM –Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital… technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at Accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence
Accenture Applied Intelligence, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture AI applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture AI provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index.
Digital analytics Manager is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
• Strong people management skills- work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date. Delegate and guide the team members towards the completion of the tasks/ project.
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues.
• MSc/MPhil. in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad.
Must Have Skills:
• 8-10 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies.
• Minimum 2 years of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or any other cloud-based platform experience
• Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms
o Supervised Learning: Linear regression, Binary Classification Model (Logistic, Random Forest, XGBoost, SVM etc.)
o Unsupervised Learning: Segmentation (Cluster Analysis), Recommender System etc.
o Deep Learning: ANN, RNN, LSTM etc.
o Experience in structured and unstructured data
• Strong Python, SQL skills. Experience with SQL preferred (In traditional DBs such as Oracle, TD, MS SQL)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate i