Accounts & Taxation – Faculty (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancer
SHIVANUJ EDUCATION PVT LTD
SHIVANUJ EDUCATION PVT LTD is one of the most admired talent transformation and fast growing organization run by highly qualified professionals.
We are specialized in providing best-in-class practical & academic training and certifications on all popular technologies and methods available globally. We offer advanced innovative learning method and delivery models as per requirement of a global customer based. We also provide corporate training on cutting-edge technologies to make the participants globally competitive with high human values and superb leadership qualities. We have a team of certified and experienced faculty with relevant industry background.
We are looking for experienced & talented Finance & Accounts Faculty who are extremely customer-centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment. You will be responsible for communicating with prospective learners, delivering accounts lectures and ensuring a smooth learning process.
You… must be comfortable delivering lectures online from your place and able to engage them in starting their career in the Finance & accounts domain.
• Role – Senior/Junior Trainer
• Industry – Education/Training
• Functional Area – Finance & Accounts
• Qualification – Preferred CA with teaching experience
• Employment Type – Free Lancer/Virtual Teaching
The incumbent should be well versed in delivering online lectures (theoretical & practical) in the following domains:
• Good & Service Tax (GST)
• Income Tax Return
• TDS /TCS
• Litigation Management
• Advance Tele – ERP9/Prime
• Advance Excel & MIS
• Balance Sheet
• Financial Statements
• You are a Chartered Accountant with a knack for teaching.
• You possess a strong knowledge of Good & Service Tax (GST), Income Tax Return, TDS /TCS, Litigation Management, Advance Tele – ERP9/Prime, Advance Excel & MIS, Balance Sheet, P&L, Financial Statements, Indirect Tax, Corporate Tax or International Tax role.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills
• You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
• You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
• You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
• You are a team player, you like to perform and you continuously meet or exceed expectations
What’s on Offer?
• Flexible working options
• A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities