SVKM School, Jadcherla
Job Role of an Accountant:
The Accountant will perform all of the following job description:
1. Fees Collection:
2. a) Payments:
Petty Cash/Imprest/Suspense Account
Payments to staff
Payments to professionals/Consultants
Misc. Payments (Audit Fees)
Statutory Payments like water tax, property tax electricity bill, PF, Income Tax etc.
3. Bank Reconciliation Statement.
4. Posting of the cash vouchers & credit vouchers, bank vouchers & the receipt vouchers, J Vs. etc.
5. Preparation of the Trial Balance, Receipts & Payments Account, Income & Expenditure Account, Balance Sheet.
6. Online filing of the returns
7. Coordinating with the Auditors etc. for finalisation of the Accounts.
8. Maintenance and verification of the registers like Biometric Attendance Report, Stock Register etc.
9. Maintenance of inventories Registers, Vehicles Register.
10. Gross Verification of all the bills put up for… payments.
11. Taking authorisation & approvals for releasing the payments on cheques or on vouchers.
Renewals of the various licenses & permissions from the state government & local authorities concerned.
12. Vendor Registration & Management
Receipts from students to schools
Payments from school to Education Board (Affiliation fee)
Salary Offered: Upto Rs. 5,00,000 p.a